On student placement at the Feet People you will be exposed to a range of industry leading podiatry assessments and treatments in our
clinics and home visit service. You will be exposed to the following on your placement as our practitioners are trained in:
- Video gait analysis.
- Parotec in-shoe pressure analysis.
- Hip, knee, ankle, and foot biomechanical assessments.
- Paromed orthotic modelling.
- Orthotic therapy and troubleshooting.
- Foot mobilisation therapy.
- Dry needling.
Australia’s leading diabetic assessment that includes the use of in-shoe pressure analysis for prevention rather than treatment of wounds.
Falls prevention assessments and an evidence based intervention specific to podiatry using footwear, orthotics, and exercise prescription.
- PACT fungal nail treatment.
- Footwear fitting, modifications, and trouble shooting.
- PNA and TNA surgeries with LA ring block of the toe.
- Multiple puncture and curettage for stubborn warts with LA ring block of the whole foot and if required suturing.
To register your interest, please complete the form below